Uninhibited, earthy and outlandish; Indian wildlife calls for explorers to immerse themselves in the rich diversity our country has to offer
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
A wildlife tour allows you to unravel the rich flora & fauna that India has to offer – from tigers to crocodiles. Are you ready to take it on ?
- Ranthambore: The region consists of hilly terrains, plateaus and meadows. Trees like dhok cover the majority of the landscape, except for plateaus, which are covered with grasslands. Tigers, leopards, hyenas, several species of deer, nilgai, cats, bats, foxes, toads, frogs, crocodiles, lizards and venomous snakes live here in plenty.
- Keoladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary. The Bird Sanctuary is a wonder of the natural world and no less worth seeing than the marble mausoleum of the Taj. Here, over 350 species of birds find refuge in the 29 sq kms of shallow lakes & woodlands of the park. One third of them are migrants in Bharatpur before returning to their breeding grounds as far away as Siberia and Central Asia.
- Kanha: While the plateau here is covered with grasses, bamboo and sal are abundant on the flatter sections. During a trip through the area, look out for tigers, swamp deer, sloth bears, blackbucks, owls, hyenas and pythons.
- Bandhavgarh:Sal and Bamboo are the most common trees here along with groves of fruits like mango, jamun and gooseberries. Some of the most prominent animals found here are leopards, gaurs, vultures, chinkaras, nilgais and four-horned antelopes.
Highlights of Tour :
- Jeep Safari at Ranthambore National Park
- See the beauty of Taj – One of the Wonders of World
- Visit historical Agra Fort and Itimad-Ud-Daulah Tomb
- Enjoy elephant safari at Bandhavgarh National Park
- See the wildlife of Kanha National Park
- Enjoy shopping at Delhi
Note: This is just a proposed itinerary, suggestive of what can be possible in the tour. We customize tours, according to need. Contact us if you want alterations, and we would help you with a memorable tour.
On arrival, our representative will welcome you at the airport for your transfer to the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Delhi - Ranthambore (ByTrain )
After breakfast, proceed to places of interest in Delhi. You will begin with a visit to Raj Ghat – the cremation ground of Mahatma Gandhi, also known as, Father of the Nation, as well as, President’s Palace, the historical India Gate, Sikh Temple and Akshardham Temple.
In the afternoon, we transfer you to the railway station to board a train at 13:15 hrs by Jan Shatabadi express. Arrive at Sawai Madhopur at 18:02 hrs & transfer to your hotel. Overnight at hotel.
In the morning & afternoon, we offer you game viewing in the sanctuary by canter/jeeps. Ranthambore Wildlife Sanctuary, Rajasthan’s most renowned wildlife sanctuary, is 400 sq kms of dry, deciduous forest set in the Aravalli and Vindhya hills, dotted with pavilions and dominated by a hilltop fort.It is home to tigers, blue bulls, black bucks, spotted deer or cheetals, wild boars & a large variety of bird species.
Overnight at the hotel
Ranthambore –– Agra (271 kms/06 hours)
After breakfast ,drive to Agra and visit the Taj Mahal – a world renowned Monument of love and a UNESCO world heritage site. Taj was built by Shah Jahan, one of the most popular Mughal emperors. Next, you will be accompanied to Agra Fort ; Mughal emperor Akbar’s brainchild that employed 4000 workers and took 8 years!
Overnight stay at hotel.
Agra- Bharatpur-Delhi (233 kms/04 hours)
In the morning, we drive to Bharatpur, where you’ll visit Keoladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary.
Board the cycle rickshaws to the famous Bird Sanctuary boasting over 350 species of birds! Further, find refuge in the 29 sq kms of shallow lakes & woodlands of the park.
Ps, One third of the birds are migrants flying from as far as Siberia or Central Asia! In the late afternoon, drive to Delhi and transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
Delhi- Jabalpur (By Flight) - Bandhavgarh (160 kms/2.5 hours)
After breakfast, transfer to the airport to board a flight for Jabalpur. Arrival in Jabalpur, then drive to Bandhavgarh ; one of India’s top tiger playgrounds.
Bandhavgarh National Park is situated in the Vindhya Range of hills & offers a good variety of cover; from Bamboo forests to open grasslands and a wide range of animals including sambar, barking deer, chinkara, chowsingha, gaur (the largest of the world’s wild oxen), wild boar and leopard. Overnight at hotel
We offer early morning & afternoon game viewing in the sanctuary by jeeps.
Overnight at hotel
Bandhavgarh to Kanha (250 Km / 06 hours)
In the morning, we drive to Kanha. Madhya Pradesh is one of the kings of the Indian jungle when it comes to tiger parks, and Kanha is its most famous.
Arrival at Kanha and transfer to your hotel.
Ideally situated in the sylvan surroundings of Satpura hill ranges, Kanha National Park has a core area of 940 sq. km. of tropical green forests. Kanha is home to the sloth bear, wild boar, musk shrew, blue bull, sambar deer, palm squirrel and more than 150 species of birds. Overnight at hotel
In the morning & afternoon, we offer game viewing excursions by jeep. You can really go deep into the forest for a,perhaps, more complete safari experience, as compared to Bandhavgarh. Overnight at hotel
Kanha – Jabalpur – Delhi (By Flight)
Spend the morning at your leisure. In the afternoon, we drive to Jabalpur airport to board a flight to Delhi.
Arrive in Delhi and we will transfer you to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Departure from Delhi
Our representative will meet you and assist you to the IGI airport and help you board your flight for your onwards journey.